Peru and Ecuador 12 days – 11 nights package
Discover Peru and Ecuador in one trip! Enjoy one of the most ancient Inca sites and the unique Galapagos islands and make your dream come true.
- Quito, Ecuador
- Day 1: Private transfer in Quito to your hotel, overnight in Quito
- Day 2: Private Scenic tour of Quito, overnight in Quito
- Day 3: Transfer out to Galapagos flight, tickets and Galapagos entrance fee included
- Day 3-7: Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- 5 Days / 4 Nights cruise on board of Santa Cruz II: Northern or Western itinerary.
- Day 7: Transfer in Guayaquil, overnight in Guayaquil
- Day 8: Private transfer out Guayaquil for international flight – Transfer Cusco Airport / Sacred Valley
- Day 9: Full day Pisac Market, Pisac Ruins & Ollantaytambo Fortress, overnight in Sacred Valley
- Day 10: Full day excursion to Machu Picchu via roundtrip train, overnight in Machu Picchu Town
- Day 11: Day at leisure, Overnight in Cusco
- Day 12: Half day Cusco walking City tour /Transfer hotel/Cusco Airport
- It does not apply with other promotions
- Spaces subject to availabilty
- Exclusively for direct customers
- International flights Guayaquil-Lima not included
- Domestic flight Lima-Cusco-Lima
- Single supplement will apply
- All entrance fees are subject to change without previous notice
- Rates valid for 2019, except on Inti Raymi dates (Jun22/27), Christmas & New Year (Dec23/Jan03) and any other National or Religious Holidays which may have special rates; please verify
- Restrictions and conditions apply, we’ll send complete information in quotation.