Peru and Ecuador 12 day/11 night package
from $ 5,900 per person
Discover two jewels of South America (Machu Picchu and Galapagos) with this 12-day programme.
Highlights: Quito, Galapagos, Cusco, Lima and Sacred Valley.
Machu Picchu and Galapagos tour map
- Quito, Ecuador
- Day 1: Private transfer in Quito to your hotel, overnight in Quito
- Day 2: Private Scenic tour of Quito, overnight in Quito
- Day 3: Transfer out to Galapagos flight. Tickets and Galapagos entrance fee included
- Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- 5 Days / 4 Nights cruise on board of Santa Cruz II: Northern or Eastern tour.
- Day 3: Galapagos cruise Eastern itinerary: Puerto Baquerizo Moreno/Punta Pitt (San Cristobal Island) and Punta Pitt (San Cristobal Island)
- Day 4: Galapagos cruise Eastern itinerary: Santa Fe Island/South Plaza Island and South Plaza Island
- Day 5: Galapagos cruise Eastern itinerary: Puerto Ayora and the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island) and Santa Cruz Island
- Day 6: Galapagos cruise Eastern itinerary: Punta Suarez/Gardner Bay (Española Island) and Gardner Bay (Española Island)
- Day 7: Galapagos cruise Eastern itinerary: Baltra Island
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Day 7: Transfer in Guayaquil, overnight in Guayaquil
- Day 8: Private transfer out Guayaquil for international flight – Airport assistance at Lima airport
- Lima/Cusco/Machu Picchu/Sacred Valley, Peru
- Day 9: Lima & Cusco & Sacred Valley, Overnight in the Sacred Valley
- Day 10: Sacred Valley & Cusco, Overnight in Cusco
- Day 11: Cusco & Machu Picchu & Cusco, Overnight in Cusco
- Day 12: Cusco & Lima & Transfer out for international flight
Contact our Ecuador and Peru experts to request a quote with all information:[contact-form-7 id=”9300″ title=”Bootprints2″]
Conditions apply: Additional discount available for groups. Single supplement will apply. 2017 departures dates will increase price per person by approx. 5% to 10%. Travel Agencies and Tour Operators: Please contact us for extra information and special conditions.