Quito, Galapagos, Guayaquil in one trip!
9 Days/ 8 Night Program!
Day by day itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Quito. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Colon
Day 2: Day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Colon
Day 3: Full day city tour of Quito and the Center of the world. Overnight at Hotel Hilton Colon
Day 4: Transfer out to Galapagos flight
Day 4-8: Galapagos cruise: 5 Days / 4 Nights cruise on board of Santa Cruz II (Northern Islands Itinerary)
Day 8: Transfer in Guayaquil, overnight at Hotel Wyndham
Day 9: Transfer out Guayaquil for international flight
Regular price: $6,127 pp
Package price: $4,778 pp
- This is a preliminary costing; hotels may vary according to availability
- All entrance fees are subject to change without previous notice
- Rates are quoted in double accommodations
- The program is quoted beginning on Friday
- You can combine this program with any of our Galapagos cruises’ itineraries. Our travel experts will customize your request and quote based on your needs
- Prices valid for departures on 2018, except Peak Season (Dec. 24 – Jan. 03)
- Subject to availability
- $ 500 pp nonrefundable deposit
- Not applicable with other promotions
- Restrictions apply
- Exclusively for direct customers
- Transportation airport / hotel / airport
- Air ticket Quito– Galapagos – Guayaquil
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee
- Nights of accommodation in double rooms
- Hotel taxes
- Private services with English-speaking guides
- Permanent assistance
- Santa Cruz II: Accommodations, all meals, island sightseeing, naturalist guides and lecture services in English/Spanish (guiding in other languages upon request for groups larger than 10 guests: German, French, Italian), snorkeling gear, luggage handling, medical care on board (but not the cost of medication), taxes and transfers in the islands
- Migration Control Card*
- Alcoholic ** and non alcoholic beverage, gratuities, laundry or valet services, gifts and additional items
- Internet / Wi-Fi ***
- Wetsuits (available for rent)
* At your request, we can include the Galapagos National Park entrance fee of US$100 and migration control card fee of US$20 (subject to change). However, please note that, due to administrative and operational reasons, these fees can only be included when guests travel on the operation departure date. This service does not apply for guests who travel before a departure date (even if the departure is with us).
** Please note, we charge guests who wish to bring bottles of wine and/or spirits aboard our vessels a corkage fee of $27+taxes.
*** Note: internet connections onboard consist in computer stations and wifi in the vessel’s social areas; due to the Galapagos’ remote location, internet connections are intermittent and low-bandwidth, fee of $40+taxes.